DONATE

Thank you for your interest!

For Extraordinary Impact, Multiple Ways of Giving and No Fees, click on one of the donation options below.

EPIC_logo2014-1-1024x1024.png
EPIC's programs have a big impact on our community. Consider including us in your yearly giving so that your charitable donations will have a big impact as well.

Educational Program Innovations Charity Society (EPIC)

A national award-winning registered Canadian charity and Nova Scotian incorporated society in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada since 1996.

Why Donate?

 

94.7% of EPIC funding goes to charitable rather than administrative activities. The other 5.3%, spent on administration, is covered entirely by EPIC Board donations. This is unique among charities and only possible in our organization because our Founder and Executive Director takes no salary and volunteers every hour he spends on the charity.

 

EPIC has never felt it necessary to spend any of its income on professional fundraising. Many necessary  services are provided through in-kind contributions and/or volunteer time.

It gets better: 100% of any private donation we receive is put to work entirely for the benefit of the people EPIC serves. We appreciate and take every donation we receive as a personal vote of confidence and trust which we strive to merit every day.

Ci2021graphic-edited.jpg

Please provide a civic address when donating, as one is required by

Canada Revenue to issue a tax receipt.

We welcome your donation and will put it to excellent use.