The mission of Educational Program Innovations Charity Society is to advance marginalized learners through innovation, empathy, volunteerism, diversity and partnership.
|This organization is small, quick and flexible, so it can more easily get to the people who need help.
The charity’s focus is on Aboriginal, African-Canadian, and other Nova Scotia learners who are self-motivated but lack the resources or support system needed to enhance their education.
The charity’s activities may include:
- educational projects filling voids in services for disadvantaged or at-risk learners
- scholarships for vocational or university training; tutoring and mentoring services
- secondary and post-secondary field-of-study work
- educational initiatives serving youth and their
- development or enhancement of strategies or materials promoting social adaptation or cultural affirmation
- networking with other registered charitable organizations to promote parallel initiatives across Canada and abroad
Check out our Current Projects